Recent Posts

Thursday, December 08, 2016

#December Book Challenge - Day 8 - New Favorite Female Characters

#December Book Challenge is an Instagram challenge created by @annreads. I thought I'd give it a try, but I can't make big promises because this is my first challenge and December is a pretty busy month. Let's see how far I can get. 

#8 - New Favorite Female Characters


Ella
Title: Paper Princess 
(The Royals #1)
Author: Erin Watt (Elle Kennedy & Jen Frederick)
Publication Date: April 4th, 2016
Category/Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

Ellie
Title: Chasing Truth
(Eleanor Ames #1)
Author: Julie Cross
Publication Date: September 27th, 2016
Category/Genre: Young Adult Thriller/Mystery
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Review here


Lily
Title: It Ends With Us
Author: Colleen Hoover
Publication Date: August 2nd, 2016
Publisher: Atria Books
Category/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance

No comments: