Recent Posts

Monday, December 05, 2016

#December Book Challenge - Day 5 - Favorite Book Cover(s) of 2016

#December Book Challenge is an Instagram challenge created by @annreads. I thought I'd give it a try, but I can't make big promises because this is my first challenge and December is a pretty busy month. Let's see how far I can get. 

#5 - Favorite Book Cover(s)

Sorry, I've tried, but I simply can't choose only one.


#5.1 - From a 2016 Book I read this Year 
Title: Wicked Heart
(Starcrossed #3)
Author: Leisa Rayven
Publication Date: May 17th, 2016
St. Martin's Griffin
Category/Genre: Contemporary Romance
Review here

#5.2 - From a 2016 Book I Want to Read This Year
Title: Black Swan Affair
Author: K.L. Kreig


Publication Date: October 17th, 2016
Category/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance


#5.3 - From a 2017 Book I Wish I'll Probably Read This Year
Title: Queen of Chaos
(The Fourth Element #3)
Author: Kat Ross
Publication date: January 18th 2016
Category/Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

No comments: