Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday - Top Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year 


Wicked Heart
(Starcrossed #3)
By Leisa Rayven
Adorkable
By Cookie O'Gorman

Goodreads  Amazon 
Until It's Right
By Jamie Howard

The Rose & The Dagger
(The Wrath and the Dawn #2)
By Renée Ahdieh
The Broken Crown
(Narrow Gate #1)
By Amryn Cross
Review
Goodreads | Amazon
Holding Court
By K.C. Held
Undecided
By Julianna Keyes
Review
Into the Dim
By Janet B. Taylor
Hooker 
(L.A. Liaisons, #2)
By Brooke Blaine
The Debt
By Tyler King
Review
Goodreads | Amazon 

Bonus

A Court of Mist and Fury
By Sarah J. Maas
Goodreads 

So why this book if I haven't read it yet? Simple. Because if I had read it, I would've added it to any list about the best books released so far in 2016. That's how sure I am that I'll love this book. That's also why I'm waiting to read it -- because I know it'll consume every minute of my life the moment I start it. Awesome books need to be saved for special moments.

So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Into the Dim made my list as well and I also liked Holding Court - it was much better than I ever anticipated. Wonderful list.

U.S. - Brazil Book Review said...

Thanks, Barb. I really feel in love with the MC from Holding Court. Such a fun book.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Adorkable, Undecided and Until It's Right are all on my TBR list. I'm happy to know you loved them! :)

U.S. - Brazil Book Review said...

I hope you love them just as much as I did, Deanna