Recent Posts

Saturday, December 17, 2016

#December Book Challenge - Day 17 - New Favorite Male Characters

#December Book Challenge is an Instagram challenge created by @annreads. I thought I'd give it a try, but I can't make big promises because this is my first challenge and December is a pretty busy month. Let's see how far I can get. 

#17 - New Favorite Male Characters



KYLE
Title: Until It's Right
AuthorJamie Howard
Release date:  March 1st, 2016
St. Martin's Press
Category/Genre: Contemporary Romance
Review here


JEST
Title: Heartless
Author: Marissa Meyer
Publication date: November 8th, 2016
Category/Genre: Young Adult Fantasy/Retelling
Review


JOSHUA
Title: The Hating Game
Author: Sally Thorne
Publication date: August 9th, 2016
Category/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
PARKER
Title: Defying Gravity
(Finding Perfect #2)
Author: Kendra C. Highley
Publication Date: July 25th, 2016
Publisher: Entangled Crush
Review

No comments: