Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

#T5W - Top 5 Wednesday - Series That Got Worse with Each Book/Season

#T5W or Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey & hosted on the Goodreads T5W group. Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Series (Books and/or TV) that Got Wrose with Ech Book/Season

The Vampire Diaries
By L.J. Smith (Books)
By Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec (TV)

After Williamson left the TV show, things went downhill. For me, the show ended on episode 1 of the 4th season because everything after that made zero sense. The writers ruined the show with their fanservice, which is extremely sad, because TVD was one of my go-to shows.
The Hunger Games
By Suzanne Collins

I don't know about you, but the last book in this series was so disappointing that it earned a two star from me. Yeah, I didn't expect that, either.

Glass Sword
By Victoria Aveyard



I'm still not over how awful the MC became in this second book. I can't say I'm excited to see/read more of her.
Dexter
By Jeff Lindsay

I hate to admit, but Dexter went downhill after the fifth season, and while Dexter and Deb kept things interesting enough that I stuck with the show, I can't say it was the same. 
Glee
By Ryan Murphy

I loved Glee and I'm not ashamed to admit, but the show lost its sparkle when the original class graduated. After Finn's death (I know it wasn't their fault), I just couldn't find the strenght to go back to it. 

So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow

No comments: