Recent Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2016

#December Book Challenge - Day 22 - New Favorite OTPs

#December Book Challenge is an Instagram challenge created by @annreads. I thought I'd give it a try, but I can't make big promises because this is my first challenge and December is a pretty busy month. Let's see how far I can get. 

#22 - New Favorite OTPs


Rhys+Feyre
Title: A Court of Mist and Fury 
(A Court of Thorns and Roses #2)
Author: Sarah J, Maas
Publication Date: May 3rd, 2016
Category/Genre: New Adult Fantasy
Review here
*I can add this one because Rhys & Feyre only became my OTP with this book, since I shipped Feyre and Tamlin in book one, which I read last year.


Emilia+Felix
Title: The Broken Crown
(Narrow Gate #1)
Author: Amryn Cross
Release Date: May 23rd, 2016
Category/Genre: Young Adult Fantasy


No comments: