Recent Posts

Monday, December 12, 2016

#December Book Challenge - Day 12 - New Favorite Friendship

#December Book Challenge is an Instagram challenge created by @annreads. I thought I'd give it a try, but I can't make big promises because this is my first challenge and December is a pretty busy month. Let's see how far I can get. 

#12 - New Favorite Friendship (s)

Nora, Kellan & Crosbie
Title: Undecided
Author: Julianna Keyes
Publication Date: April 4th, 2016
Category/Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Review

Hooker-PRINT-FOR-WEB
Shayne, Ryleigh, Paige and Quinn 
Title: Hooker 
(L.A. Liaisons, #2)
Author: Brooke Blaine
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 9, 2016
Review


Layla, Alex, Emma and Zoe
Title: Cherry 
Author: Lindsey Rosin
Publication date: August 16th 2016
Category/Genre: Young Adult Contemporary
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Review

Title: Truthwitch
Author: Susan Denard
Publication date: January 5th 2016
Category/Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

No comments: