Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday - Ten Books I'm Looking Foward To For The First Half Of 2017

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Ten Books I'm Looking Foward To For the First Half of 2017

The Hate U Give
by Angie Thomas

Flame in the Mist
by Renée Ahdieh
A Court of Wings and Ruin
by Sarah J. Maas
By Your Side
by Kasie West
Feversong
by Karen Marie Moning

Caraval
by Stephanie Garber

Blood Rose Rebellion
by Rosalyn Eves

Frost Blood
by Elly Blake
The Thing About Love
by Julie James
Some Kind of Magic
by Mary Ann Marlowe


So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow

2 comments:

iloveheartlandX said...

Flame In The Mist, Caraval, Blood Rose Rebellion and Frostblood were all on my list this week too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/top-ten-tuesday-87/

Girl About Library said...

Caraval sure has been a popular choice this week. I haven't added it to my TBR list just yet, but I am really excited to see what everyone thinks of the book when it is published. Hope you enjoy it!