Recent Posts

Friday, December 16, 2016

#December Book Challenge - Day 16 - Books I Reread

#December Book Challenge is an Instagram challenge created by @annreads. I thought I'd give it a try, but I can't make big promises because this is my first challenge and December is a pretty busy month. Let's see how far I can get. 

#16 - Books I Reread

I read 130 books so far, which means I didn't exactly have time to reread any of my favorites. I wish I had, though.  Not just because I wanted to have something to post here, but because revisiting our favorite worlds/characters/stories is always refreshing. 

Well, I'm totally cheating here and saying that I tried to read Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer, and if I had accomplished that I could've said it was like rereding Twilight, right? Nope. Well, since I couldn't even finish Life and Death, I definitely can't pull that off. Either way, I'm posting the cover bellow just because I'm taking this challenge seriously.


No comments: