Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday - Books That Have Been On My TBR From Before I Started Blogging That I Still Haven't Read

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!
This week's theme is: 
Top Ten Books Books That Have Been On My TBR From Before I Started Blogging That I STILL Haven't Read

On the Jellicoe Road
By Melina Marchetta
The Tyrant's Daughter
By J.C. Carleson

The Only Boy
By Jordan Locke
The Sea of Tranquility
By Katja Millay
The 5th Wave
By Rick Yancey

The Opportunist
By Tarryn Fisher
Caged in Winter
By Brighton Walsh
Big Little Lies
By Liane Moriarty
The Girl on the Train
By Paula Hawkins
You
By Caroline Kepnes

So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

4 comments:

Kait Plus Books said...

I read The Tyrant's Daughter last fall, and it was a pretty good read! I hope you enjoy it when you get to it! :)
My #Shame TTT
Happy Reading! :)

Giovanna said...

I've read both The Girl On The Train, and Big Little Lies...You HAVE to read them! I've heard a lot of great thing about Jellicoe Road, so I'm gonna have to pick me up a copy :D Great Top Ten My Top Ten Tuesday!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read Jellicoe Road yet.

Check out my TTT.

U.S. - Brazil Book Review said...

I hope to read all of them soon! Thank you, girls, for the rec.