Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

#T5W - Top 5 Wednesday - Favorite Publishers

#T5W or Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey & hosted on the Goodreads T5W group. Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Favorite Publishers

#1 - Entangled

A lot of people don't give small publishers a chance, which is a big mistake when it comes to Entangled. Sure it isn't that small anymore, but it still doesn't have the same influence as the Big 5, so some readers just avoid their books. Big mistake. Entangled publishes great material. I'm a huge fan as you can see for the over 20 titles I read just this year. When I'm looking for something fun, cute and/or sexy, I can always count on Entangled Teen and Entangled Brazen to deliver, and they hardly ever disappoint me.
 
 


#2 - St. Martin's Press

Another no-brainer. I can always count on St. Martin's Press to bring me the best in YA and Adult Contemporary Romance. Some of my favorite reads this year were published by one of St. Martin's imprints.

  
#3 - Forever Romance

Too bad they still decline my requests on NetGalley because I'm not from the U.S.A., but every time I get my hands on a Forever romance, I know I won't be disappointed.

  
#4- Bloomsbury USA Children

They gave me ACOTAR and ACOMAF, so what else can I say about them?

#5- Penguin Teen

Of course Penguin and its bazillion imprints couldn't stay off the list since I can always count on them to bring me amazing YA Fantasies.
  
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

No comments: