Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Top 10 Tuesdays - All About The Villains

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!
This week's theme is: 
All About The Villains

I'll be listing some of my favorite villains ever, but if you haven't read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning, then warning:





Amy "Cool Girl" Dunne 
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
This freaking woman deserves all the awards when it comes to her status as a villain. I definitely loved to hate her!
Katerina Petrova
The Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith
Queen. That's all I'll say.
P.S.: My love for her might have more to do with the awesome first three seasons of the TV show, but she was still great in the books too.
FYI: The answer is YES!
Voldemort
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
Dude terrorized everyone even when he was dead. You can't ignore a villain feared so deeply that no one risks even saying his name.
V'Laine
Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
I was always team Jericho, but even I felt betrayed by the turn of events.
"A"
Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard
"A" is freaking everywhere. That's enough to scare (and intrigue) the crap out of me.
The Commandant 
An Ember in the Ashes series by Sabaa Tahir
The woman is scary AF. She's merciless and a skilled killer. I'd run the other way if I ever saw her waking my way down the street.
The Bloodwitch
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
I was more intrigued by him than I was by the main characters.
Balthazar
Blood of the Prophet by Kat Ross
He played a bigger role in the second book in the series, and I have to say I really enjoyed being inside of his twisted head.
Warner
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
 Come on, you know you loved Warner even when he was a villain.
The Lannisters
A Game of Thrones series by George R. R. Martin
Each Lannister is worse than the next, but they're the most intriguing and disturbing characters in this series.
Bonus
Dexter
Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
Because a serial killer can't be anything but a villain, right? Wrong. Or right.
Dexter is simply Dexter.

So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When I was thinking about if I wanted to do books, Voldemort was literally the only villain who would come to mind :p Great list!

My TTT.

Giovanna said...

I have to give a hand to Amy from Gone Girl. Her ass is crazy!
Great Top Ten :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

iloveheartlandX said...

A was on my list this week too!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/05/top-ten-tuesday-77/