Recent Posts

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Book Traveling Thursdays - International Day of Friendship



#Book Traveling Thursdays is a weekly meme created by Cátia (The Girl Who Read Too Much) and Danielle (Danielle's Book Blog) and hosted on this Goodreads group.

Come join us!


This week's theme is: 

International Day of Friendship
"Choose a book where friendship matters."

My choice for the week is

Six of Crows
by Leigh Bardugo


As to why I chose this book for this week's theme:
These characters were more than just part of a crew.
They risked their lives for each other, they fell in love, they were friends.
And I loved them so much, as you can see here.


I LOVE this cover.
My review in Portuguese is coming soon. Promise.



 U.K.| Serbian | Brazil

The Serbian cover was probably my favorite one, because it keeps the dark element of the original cover but makes it unique while keeping true to the story.


  
 Romanian| French
                       
Those are not horrible covers, but they didn't speak to me. I didn't like the huge red letters or the drawing of people. 
So, what do you think about these covers? Have you read this book? Share you opinion bellow.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This book is on my to read list. I love the Brazil cover, just something about the colors. Thanks for sharing!
My BTT

U.S. - Brazil Book Review said...

I hope you love it as much as I did. :-)