Recent Posts

Thursday, August 30, 2018

*Grabby Hands* Review - Someone Else's Ocean by Kate Stewart


Image and blurb from Goodreads
Title: Someone Else's Ocean
Author: Kate Stewart
Publication Date: July 31st, 2018
Adult Contemporary Romance
The first time I met Ian Kemp in the sparkling blue waters of St. Thomas, I was six years old and we shared a summer beneath the stars.

The second time I met Ian Kemp, he was a shell of the boy I once knew. Turbulent and infuriating, he refused my friendship at every turn. Like me, he was a casualty of life’s cruelty, but we were planets apart. 

We’d both sought refuge on the island, hoping to find our anchor. Instead, we found each other and managed to reclaim our stars...until we both got swept away.


4.5 "Put your coffee down" Stars

This book made me feel way too much and I can only express my thoughts using gifs.

Reading the blurb


After checking the rating on Goodreads


Koti's development



Ian and his daughter



Koti and Ian





Me after the epilogue


Me finding out this author has other books

*If you liked this review (or not), if you read the book (or not), come say hello and leave your comments bellow.

No comments: