Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

#T5W - Top 5 Wednesday - Most Recent Additions to Your Wishlist

#T5W or Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey & hosted on the Goodreads T5W group. Come join us!

This week's theme is: Most Recent Additions to Your Wishlist

These are all books I've recently added to my TBR on Goodreads, and I CAN'T wait to get my hands on them.

#1 - Paper Princess by Erin Watt


A lot of my friends on Goodreads have read and loved this book. I don't know why I hadn't heard of this until recently (some of those reviews are from a few months ago), but now that I have, I can't wait to get a copy and read it.

#2 - A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

This has recently turned into (probably) my most anticipated realease for the second half of 2016. I really, really want to read this book because it sounds exactly like the kind of story I'd fall in love with.

#3 - Caraval by Stephanie Garber

I'd heard of this one a long time ago, but for some reason I hadn't added it to my TBR. This book is going to be the next big thing in YA, so if I haven't heard about it yet, you soon will. Too bad I'm going to have to wait until next year.

#4 - Wanderlost by Jen Malone

This book came out in May, and I can't remember where or when I saw it first, but I only recently added it to my TBR. It sure sounds like an adorable and cute read, which is usually what I look for in YA contemporary romances.

# 5 - The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

I came across a review for this book on The Reading Season blog and I thought it sounded so fun. Plus, look at this cover!!!

So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

No comments: