Recent Posts

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Book Traveling Thursdays - Everyone loves music



#Book Traveling Thursdays is a weekly meme created by Cátia (The Girl Who Read Too Much) and Danielle (Danielle's Book Blog) and hosted on this Goodreads group.

Come join us!


This week's theme is: 

Everyone loves music
"Choose a book where music is a big part of the story."

My choice for the week is

Eleanor & Park
by Rainbow Rowell




I love how they kept it almost identical to the original cover.

  

 Original  | Brazil | Exclusive Collector's Edition

Most countries chose to use the original cover and only add minor details, like the Brazilian cover, and that makes me really happy because I love the original.


  

 Georgian | Ukrainian | Serbian | Indonesian
                       
The only one I kind of get is the Ukrainian cover, but I still don't like it. Eleanor's smile is kind of creepy and out of character. 
So, what do you think about these covers? Have you read this book? Share you opinion bellow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also was wondering of choosing this book, because music in this book takes a big part.
I agree with your cover choices, the orginal is the best and my favorite one. Ukrainian it's just a little bit to childish..and Indonesian looks weird.
anyway, great BTT! ☺