Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday - All Time Favorite Contemporary Romance Books

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!
This week's theme is: 
All Time Favorite Contemporary Romance Books


This week we're supposed to choose our top 10 favorite books of a specific genre -- which is different from age category -- and since I'm a professional shipper, of course I chose romance. While I do like historical romance, I don't read it as much as contemporary romance, so I'm narrowing it down to my All Time Favorite Contemporary Romance books in YA, NA and Adult.

P.S.: Although Goodreads tends to put "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes in the romance genre, that book isn't romance. No HEA/HFN means no romance. That's why it isn't on this list, because I *do* love that book a lot.



It Ends With Us
By Colleen Hoover
Review coming soon
Goodreads | Amazon 


Paper Princess
By Erin Watt
Review
Goodreads | Amazon 


The Royal We

By Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
Wicked Heart
(Starcrossed #3)
By Leisa Rayven
Until It's Right
By Jamie Howard


Undecided
By Julianna Keyes
Review

A Million Miles Away
By Elizabeth Corva
Review

Adorkable
By Cookie O'Gorman
Goodreads |  Amazon 

On The Fence
By Kasie West
Goodreads |  Amazon 

Catching Jordan
By Miranda Kenneally
Goodreads |  Amazon 
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

No comments: